A few things before you come
Dear Guest of our TEDxAmsterdam Women Main Event,
Thank you for registering to attend TEDxAmsterdam Women Main event 2022 to be held on Thursday 1st December. As we are a few days away, here are a few tips that will help you:
1) Before you come: To add to your theatre experience we will be using an app in addition to the performances themselves. The app will provide you with the evening’s program, information about speakers and their coaches, the entertainment, market vendors, and our partners. Please prepare yourself before the event and download the app now. The app used by TEDxAmsterdam Women is called Yellenge and is free to download. Your personal code will be sent to you by email. Click here for more details on how to do this.
2) Doors open at 6pm. Please arrive as soon as you can after 6pm as there is plenty to do and see – A cocktail bar from Diageo, vendor marketplace that supports women in need, networking opportunity with guests etc.
The theatre will endeavor to get all the audience into the theatre at around 7.15pm for a prompt start at 7.30pm.
3) Dinner will be provided for you from 6pm. It will be served in the foyer of the theatre and is included on your ticket. All food is vegetarian.
4) For cocktails worth sharing, join us for complementary World Class cocktails and non-alc cocktails, courtesy of Diageo, Tanqueray 10 and Johnnie Walker Black Label as of 6:00 p.m. until 7.30pm.
5) You will also be provided with 2 drink tokens to be used at the bar of the theatre and you can pay cash for any additional drinks.
6) The vendor market is for everyone to visit, please feel welcome to check it out. There are some interesting ladies selling beautiful items all connected to supporting women. Some vendors may take Pin payment only.
7) If you are attending as a partner of TEDxAmsterdam Women, you will be invited to join our Deloitte Partner lounge reserved which specifically for our valued partners.
8) After party: Please join us in the foyer, after the performances, for a fun after party
which will end at 11.30pm.
9) Travelling to the theatre: Advice on how to get to the theatre by bike, public transport (OV) and Covid regulations are available in this link here. There is a carpark close-by should you decide to arrive by car.
10) Feel free to take photos throughout the evening, post and tag us as you go.
I hope this makes things clearer. If there are any questions before the event, please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com.
Looking forward to inspiring you on 1st December
The TEDxAmsterdam Women Team