In its fifth year and counting, our annual Startup Award is back!
TEDxAmsterdam Women will once again offer a stage to inspiring and high-potential female-led startups. On September 4, 2018 twenty five promising entrepreneurs will have the opportunity to pitch their idea in front of a jury of specialists, investors, press and consultants. It’s a chance for startups to showcase their idea(s), garner feedback, and generate awareness.
Criteria to enter the Startup Award
- World improving idea with sustainable impact on target group
- Scalable business
- Clear financial business model
- Clear marketing model to grow from startup to scale-up
- Can show traction, so idea has already been proven to be successful
- Website is live
- At least one female founder who should pitch
- At least one year and a maximum of three years since you started setting up your company
- Startup must be registered in the Netherlands
Winner Prize Package:
- Business Class return ticket Amsterdam-Hong Kong from Cathay Pacific Airways to attend the StartmeupHK Festival
- A personalised meeting programme whilst in Hong Kong, organised by InvestHK (to make business contacts and meet potential investors)
- One-on-one financial coach from ABN AMRO
- One year of executive coaching
If you have any questions with regards to the Startup Awards, please send an email to email@example.com. Please note that submissions can only be made via the form. Any submissions via email will not be accepted or considered for participation in the awards.