In its fourth year and counting, our annual Startup Award is back!
TEDxAmsterdam Women will once again offer a stage to inspiring and high-potential female-led startups. On September 3, 2018 twenty five promising entrepreneurs will have the opportunity to pitch their idea in front of a jury of specialists, investors, press and consultants. It’s a chance for startups to showcase their idea(s), garner feedback, and generate awareness.
Criteria to enter the Startup Award
- At least one year and a maximum of three years since you started setting up your company
- World improving idea with sustainable impact on target group
- Scalable business with a strong team
- Clear financial business model
- Clear marketing model to grow from startup to scale-up
- Can show proven track record, so idea has already been proven to be successful
- Up and running website is live
Winner Prize Package:
- One-on-one financial coaching from ABN AMRO
- Business coaching from Deloitte
- Business trip to Hong Kong to meet investors and gain access to key Startup community in Hong Kong. Program is facilitated by Cathay Pacific, Invest HK and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- One year of executive speaker coaching from Barbara Rogoski (Senior TEDx coach)
- More prizes to be announced!
If you have any questions with regards to the Startup Awards, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that submissions can only be made via the form. Any submissions via email will not be accepted or considered for participation in the awards.