This year’s TEDx, scheduled November 2nd in downtown Amsterdam, will feature a lineup of live-speakers to once again inspire, move, and engage our audience to think differently. We need 50+ volunteers to help in every which way that day, and we only have a few spots left!
Not available on November 2nd? No problem! We also need help at our next edition TEDxAmsterdamWomen Startup Award. On September 25th, 10 innovative, brave and promising entrepreneurs will battle it out for one of three, coveted finalist spots at the main event in November.
For September and November’s events, we are looking for heroes:
- Instagram hero – to design short stories, post pictures and short video’s
- Facebook hero – to share event updates, engage with others, and provide live updates
- Twitter hero – to tweet event updates, engage with others, and live-tweet
- Vlog heroes – to video, video, video (preferably live)!
- Blog heroes – to create engaging content, and interview team members and our amazing speakers
Is this you?
- Excellent English skills
- Open & Communicative
- Well-groomed appearance
- Punctual & Reliable
- Available 2-4 hours a week
- Available entire day (September 25th and/or November 2nd)
- Available during team meetings leading up to event
- Networking opportunities with TEDxAmsterdamWomen team
- Chance to meet ‘the stars’ during events
- Work with a professional, energetic and engaged team
- Develop experience in ‘Overturn’
- Opportunity to listen to at least 2 live TED Talks
Last but not least: experience a mind blowing experience!
Apply by 09.07 with a short CV, a picture of yourself and max. 100 words about “Why you would like to be part of the TEDxAmsterdamWomen 2017 team“. Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward meeting you soon!