Renske de Bruine

Founder Mount Software
Renske de Bruine is one the finalists of TEDxAmsterdamWomen Startup Award and founder of Mount Software. Patients forget 80% of the information told by doctors and nurses during consultation. The remaining 20% of the recalled information is incorrect. Unfortunately, doctors and nurses have too little time to inform their patient more extensively. Therefore, the patient is not fully able to take part in the decision-making process as an equal partner. MOUNT Software helps bring patients and health providers closer together in making a medical decision.
Share this pageTweet about this on TwitterShare on Facebook






In the spirit of ideas worth spreading, TED has created a program called TEDx. TEDx is a program of local, self-organized events that bring people together to share a TED-like experience. Our event is called TEDxAmsterdamWomen, where x = independently organized TED event.


At our TEDxAmsterdamWomen event, TEDTalks video and live speakers will combine to spark deep discussion and connection in a small group. The TED Conference provides general guidance for the TEDx program, but individual TEDx events, including ours, are self-organized.