After the smashing success of last year’s Startup Awards, TEDxAmsterdamWomen will once again offer a stage to inspiring and high-potential startups. On September 25th, 2017 ten promising entrepreneurs will have the opportunity to pitch their idea in front of a jury of specialists, investors, press and consultants. It’s a chance to showcase your idea(s), garner feedback, and generate awareness.
Criteria to enter the Startup Award
- Are you a female entrepreneur, based in the Netherlands?
- Are you active in the health, retail, design, fashion and/or tech industry?
- Does your idea enhance the world and have a sustainable impact on its target group?
- If applicable, is your product from Dutch origin and/or manufactured in the Netherlands?
- Do you know how to make your idea happen? And, can you be in operation within 1-3 years?
- Can you show significant results?
- Do you have an official website?
If you answered with a unanimous ‘yes’, we encourage you to sign up (below) for the TEDxAmsterdamWomen Startup Awards! Selection process In August, we review all applications and select those ideas which meet our hard criteria. If selected, you will receive an email requesting more information. The top ten pre-finalists will be invited to pitch their idea in front of our jury on September 25th at The Edge, located in Deloitte’s head office.
A dream for any entrepreneur
On September 25th, 2017 ten promising entrepreneurs will pitch their idea in front of a jury of specialists, investors, press and consultants. Three finalists will be chosen; each will create their own personal TEDtalk and deliver it on the prestigious TEDxAmsterdamWomen stage November 2nd. The winner will receive prizes such as one-on-one financial coaching sessions from ABN AMRO, one year of professional speaker coaching by Barbara Rogoski, an invitation to a CEO dinner hosted by Deloitte and a Cathay Pacific Business Class return ticket from Amsterdam to HongKong to meet potential investors. This is an amazing start for an entrepreneur!
If you have any questions with regards to the Startup Awards, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that submissions can only be made via the form above. Any submissions via email will not be accepted or considered for participation in the awards.